With TripAdvisor ‘Certificates of Excellence’ for six years in a row, The Reef Beach Cafe is definitely the right place to enjoy a varied menu of Creole and international seafood, a range of fast foods (including home made pizza), fresh banana milkshakes, cappuccinos, cold beers and hot cocktails with low prices making it a really nice spot to spend the day.
- 7 days per week, 8am – 10pm ( Mondays – 6pm)
- Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and bar snacks throughout the day.
Available facilities include:
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Pool table
- Board games
- Book exchange
- Beach loungers
- Wheelchair access
- Gift shop
- Exotic cocktails
- Safe for single women travellers
- Cool, calm, irie atmosphere
Support for local artists
You will find many works by local artists on display at The Reef. Forming part of the interior decor of the restaurant, most items are for sale.
The Reef Beach Cafe is also the home of:
- The Reef Kite + Surf Centre: The best Windsurfing and Kitesurfing in the Eastern Caribbean
- The Reef Beach Huts: Down-to-earth accommodation on the beach
The Reef was featured
on The Food Network’s
‘Paula Deen Show’